Sometimes we are not fully satisfied with a created selection and want, for example, to stretch or turn it.
The "Transform Selection" command let us edit the selection edges without affecting the image content.
- Select some area using any selecting tools or commands.
- Open the the "Selections" dialog.
- Apply the "Transform Selection" command. A bounding box with transform controls appears.
- Now you can use any know transformation methods - scale, move, rotate, flip, distort, or type numeric values in the Options bar.
- When finished, press the the [Enter] key or click the button to commit the transformation.