- The "Change resolution" option lets you specify the document's "dots per inch" value.
- The "All open images" gadget makes the script resize all the currently opened documents.
If you need to resize, for instance, an entire folder of photographs, you use the "Batch" tool:
- Open any image.
- Call the "Fit Print" dialog and enter the maximum allowable print width and height.
- Click the "Save and Close" button to make the script remember your settings (fig. 1).
- Launch the "Batch" script.
- Select for execution the "Fit Print -batch edition" script (fig. 2).
- Choose the source directory and "Destination" options.
- Click "Run" to start the batch processing.