Since PSE doesn't have the Pen tool, you can't draw a complex path for your text with Bézier curves. To solve this problem at least partially, E+ includes several templates for the most common tasks.
- Open a document you wish add a guided text to.
- Open the "Text" dialog.
- Choose a suitable template in the "Text on Path" menu.
Once you have selected a template, the script opens a file with ready made guided text layers and duplicates those to the target document.
- Now the script suggests adjusting the new layer size and position.
- Then, replace the "Edit this text" phrase with your own text.
- At last, in the Options bar, choose the font family, size, and color.