The Notes Tool allows
you to attach to image your notes*.
- In the Toolbox, select the Notes Tool.
- Drag on the image where you want to attach a note. A resizable window appears.
- Type your text and close the note (movie).
- on the Options bar you can change author's name and set font options
- You can drag your notes anywhere at any time; even while some other tool being active.
- To edit a note, open it (double-click on it), and make your changes.
- To hide / show notes, use either [Ctrl+H] shortcut or pull-down menu: View > Show > Annotations.
- To delete a note, either select it (clik on it) and press [Delete] key or right-click on it and use context menu (movie)
- To delete all notes click "Clear All" button in the Options bar.
*The image should be saved in PSD or TIFF format.