This set of actions lets you save and load up to 3 custom workspaces.
How it works:
- Create or open any image (otherwise the Effects won't work).
- Arrange your palettes in the Photoshop Elements window so as to best fit some specific task; for example, for photo retouching (see example).
- In the Effects palette, double-click the "Save Workspace 1" (SW1) pictogram. The first workspace has been saved.
- Customize your workspace for a different task, for example, for Web graphics (see example).
- From now on, you can instantly switch between retouchers' ("LW1" action) and Web-designers' ("LW2" action) palette layouts.