Audio Annotation Tool
The Audio Annotation Tool allows
you to attach to image your voice notes*.
- Make sure that your microphone is plugged in.
- In the Toolbox, select the Audio Annotation
- Click on the image. Audio Annotation dialog box appears.
- Click Start to begin recording.
- Speak into the microphone.
- Click Stop to finish recording.
- on the Options bar you can change author's name
and set annotation icon color
- You can drag your annotations anywhere at any time; even while
some other tool being active.
- To hide / show annotations, use either [Ctrl+H]
shortcut or pull-down menu: View > Show
- To delete a note, either select it (clik on it) and ress [Delete]
key or right-click on it and use context menu (movie)
- To delete all annotation click Clear All button
on the Options bar.
*The image should be saved in PSD or TIFF format.